EUROPEAN REGION SECTION 7 MISCELLANEOUS DRINKING WATER NETWORK AND FLOOR JUNCTION PROJECT / İSTANBUL / İSKİ/2008
||5 Months (17.10.2007-11.03-2008)
|Description of the Project
||The project is laying the water floating pumps and flexible channel pipes to dam base with collector for the purpose of the use of disposable reserves in Ömerli dam to prevent shortage of water in the future because of drought in summer months.
– Folowing works have been done in the scope of this project ;
– Making the entire application project
– Ø1200mm HDPE pipe welding
– Transplant of the generated collector to the end of the pipeline connection with Ø1200mm HDPE pipes and immersion of the collector
– Making the connection of collector on the floating pump and water pipeline which is submerged in the lake with DN450 flexible pipes under the water
– Manifacturing and installation of (316 quality) stainless steel water intake manifold which will ensure to fix the water to the mouth of water intake structure from the pipes laid on the bottom of the lake
– Manufacturing of precast concrete weight blocks and installation them to HDPE pipe
– Making the lake bottom measurements and delivery of the GIS projects at the end of the job;
These works have been completed.
||Atinak Engineering Inc.